Corporate Partner Benefits
Education is essential to continued professional development and is a catalyst for advancement opportunities and professional satisfaction. Regent University, in conjunction with our Corporate Partners, offers an innovative benefit program that provides employees an opportunity to continue their education and enhance their contribution to the workplace.
Our Partner Benefits programs are available nationwide to both for-profit and nonprofit organizations of 500 employees or more.
The Partner Benefit Program Offers:
- Broad Eligibility - open to all full-time and part-time employees, spouses and their dependents, employed six months or more.
- Significant Financial Incentives - a specific tuition-percentage scholarship discount (up to 25 percent) as determined by each school. In addition, students of the university have access to grants, scholarships and student loans.
- Flexible, Online Degree Options - fully accredited and accessible worldwide, through the Internet, our online degree programs provide educational opportunities for the busiest employee as well as those who travel. Many programs also provide a blended format, which permits a combination of on-campus and online courses. Learn more about Regent University's online learning programs.
- Learn more about the many degree programs available through Regent University.
- Contact us to receive information about this innovative program.