Parents' Weekend 2014
Regent University invites you and your family to a very special time of fun and fellowship in Virginia Beach. Regent parents have a tremendous opportunity to impact the university today and for the future. That's why we want you to join us on campus for this exciting and uplifting celebration of student life. Your family will be able to immerse itself in the Regent community during three days of events and experiences prepared especially for you. Don't miss your chance to be part of the fun.
Special Events Include:
- Chili Bowl and intramural flag-football game with Regent's founder and chancellor, Dr. M.G. "Pat" Robertson
- Participate in an on-campus student class led by one of Regent's favorite Professors
- Meet and Greet with Regent's key leaders, faculty and staff
- A “Night of Worship” with our student body and local community, led by Jesus Culture Artists Mary Kat and Andrew Ehrenzeller
- Enjoy a family fiesta themed dinner celebration complete with a mechanical bull, mariachi band, salsa dancing and much more!
Experience why your student chose Regent. See how the university is equipping him or her to be a true world changer. Learn what you can do to help shape Regent's present and future.