Parents' Weekend 2014
Regent University invites you and your family to a very special time of fun and fellowship in Virginia Beach. Regent parents have a tremendous opportunity to impact the university today and for the future. That's why we want you to join us on campus for this exciting and uplifting celebration of student life. Your family will be able to immerse itself in the Regent community during three days of events and experiences prepared especially for you. Don't miss your chance to be part of the fun.
Special Events Include:
- Pep rally, bonfire and outdoor concert
- Chili Bowl and intramural flag-football game with Regent's founder and chancellor, Dr. M.G. “Pat” Robertson
- Meet and Greet with Regent's key leaders, faculty and staff
- Night of praise and worship at our weekly UnChapel service
- Family-themed dinner celebration with fun activities for everyone to enjoy
Experience why your student chose Regent. See how the university is equipping him or her to be a true world changer. Learn what you can do to help shape Regent's present and future.