Degree Programs - Graduate
Regent University is comprised of seven graduate schools, each offering a broad selection of fully accredited master's and doctoral degrees.
- School of Communication & the Arts
- School of Divinity
- School of Education
- School of Global Leadership & Entrepreneurship
- Robertson School of Government
- School of Law
- School of Psychology & Counseling
The Career Switcher Alternative Route to Licensure Program is designed to enable individuals from various occupational and life experiences to become middle school and high school classroom teachers. Regent University's Career Switcher Program provides initial licensure in the Commonwealth of Virginia in addition to 18 graduate level credits that can be counted toward the completion of a master's degree in education.
Career Switcher program graduates will be able to:
- Achieve and demonstrate competence in the academic content areas that they plan to teach.
- Demonstrate the pedagogical knowledge and skills to become competent to work with a variety of students in accordance with professional standards.
- Demonstrate responsive, caring and reflective teaching skills informed by the School of Education’s conceptual framework and the graduate's personal faith.
- Transition successfully from a former career to a career in teaching.
Note: The Career Switcher program is not a degree-seeking program. The program alone will lead to licensure.