Regent University Library provides access to over 150,000 e-book titles through NetLibrary (now eBook Collection - EBSCOhost), ebrary, Safari Books Online, ABC-Clio, Sabin Americana, ATLA Historical Monographs.
Searching for e-books
- To search for e-book titles, go to the Library Catalog Advanced Search and run a keyword or subject search related to your research topic.
- Enter Search Terms.
- Under Material Types Choose "EBOOKS"
- Click the "Submit" button.
- For a PowerPoint tutorial about "Searching for e-books", click here.
NOTE: ATLA Historical Monographs titles are not listed in the Library Catalog and must be searched directly in ATLA Historical Monographs.
Free e-book collections
- American Memory/Library of Congress
- Christian Classics Ethereal Library
- Google Books
- Library of American Civilization
- National Archives
- Online Books Page at UPenn
- Project Gutenberg
- Universal Library at Carnegie Mellon Univ.
Free e-audiobook collections
- Project Gutenberg Audiobooks: Computer-Generated
- Project Gutenberg Audiobooks: Human-Read