Microsoft Campus Agreement
The Microsoft Campus Agreement allows Regent University full and part time faculty and staff to install certain Microsoft programs on their home computers free of charge. Student workers and adjunct professors are not eligible. The software is made available to you because Regent University has licensed the right for you to use the Software for school-related purposes at home under its Microsoft Campus Subscription Enrollment. You do not own the license or the CDs, rather you are authorized to use the Software and associated media pursuant to the terms and conditions of the Microsoft Campus Agreement during the licensed period.
- The Product License Key is provided for your use only.
- No technical support is provided by Microsoft or Regent University in association with your work-at-home use.
- If Regent University does not renew this agreement or convert to perpetual licenses for the Software, then you must remove the Software licensed under this agreement from your computer at the time the agreement expires or is terminated.
- If you end your employment with Regent University you must remove the Software from your computer and return the installation disk(s) to the Information Technology Help Desk.
- You are licensed to use the Software for school-related purposes only and are not licensed to use the Software for personal purposes.
The software packages currently available are Windows XP, Windows Vista Business, and Office Professional Enterprise 2007.
If you are interested in taking advantage of the Microsoft Campus Agreement, please contact the Help Desk at 757.352.4076 or email@example.com. You must pick up the software installation disks in person and sign a license agreement form.