What is the MyRegent Portal?
The MyRegent Portal is a web page where you can access all of your important Regent information in one place.
One of the biggest benefits of the portal is that you will only have to remember one username and password. After you have logged into the MyRegent Portal, you will be able to use any of the tools on the page without having to log in again. This includes Blackboard, Genisys, and Regent email.
You can personalize your portal by selecting the information that you want to display, based on your personal preferences – similar to how you would set up an Internet portal such as my.yahoo.com or my.msn.com.
Once you are logged into the portal, you can:
- Access your Blackboard information.
- Access your Genisys information.
- See your library loan and reference information.
- Access the University calendar.
- View messages in your regent.edu email account.
- See Regent University and various school announcements.
- Access various information channels (weather, news, etc.).
- Access “your favorite” web links.
What are the advantages?
- There is only one login and password to remember to get access to all of your University information, making the portal easy to use and convenient.
- All of your University information is in one place.
- You can alter the look of your page to suit your preferences.
- There will be a consistent look and feel to the way the information is presented, making the information easy to use.
- You can elect not to see information that is not relevant to your study.
- You can access your information over the Internet from any location that has access to the Internet.
- You can access your information at any time day or night.
- The University will continue to add new information channels and tools to make the portal even more useful.