Web Email Basics
You can access your Regent email account with any computer/web browser connected to the Internet, from anywhere in the world. All messages stay on the Regent email server, unless you specifically delete them.
HOW TO ACCESS AND USE WEB EMAIL
- Go to the Regent home page (www.regent.edu) and
click on the "Quick Links" menu at the top right.
- Within the drop down menu, choose "Mail".
- Type in your MyRegent ID and Password, then click the Log On button.
- Once logged in you are viewing your Inbox.
- If you are unable to login, contact the Help Desk at: 757.352.4076 or by email at: email@example.com
CHANGING YOUR PASSWORD
As with all of your Regent accounts, you should change your email password on a regular basis.
- Go to http://regent.edu/password
- Log in and create a new password
Students may forward Regent email messages to any other email account. Information on how to do this can be found here.