Regent Village Application Process
Because of the quality and proximity of university housing to the campus, all student housing assignments are generally assigned by late summer (July/August).
Early application completion is encouraged and may be submitted as soon as you have received official admissions acceptance to the university.
Below are the procedures to apply for university housing:
- Apply for admissions to study at the university.
- Receive an official acceptance notification.
- If you are a new non-traditional undergraduate student (married and/or 25+ years old), you must complete and submit the combined enrollment agreement and housing application once you are accepted to the university.
- If you are a graduate student or current/returning non-traditional undergraduate student (married and/or 25+ years old), complete and submit the housing application.
- Submit the $30 non-refundable fee to activate your application. Applications received without the fee will not be processed.
- If an assignment becomes available you will be notified via the email address listed in your application and offered an assignment per the student housing agreement. A $350 or $500 deposit (this fee is the student housing assignment deposit) is required to secure your student housing assignment. Highest availability of assignments occurs from May to late July.
A waiting list is maintained for individuals who have submitted the housing application and would like to be considered for future vacancies.