Academic Programs

As a leader in Christian education, Regent University is home to an undergraduate school and seven different graduate schools offering master's and/or doctoral degrees in business, communications, divinity, education, government, law, leadership, and psychology and counseling.

Degree programs are offered on-campus in Virginia Beach, Virginia (USA), as well as around the world through our innovative online programs. Faculty for each of our degree programs are carefully selected for their commitment to our Christian mission and their expertise in their field of teaching.

Please be advised that for some majors Regent University may not be able to guarantee full-time on-campus enrollment due to course availability, which may be a requirement for your visa to study at Regent University. You should confirm with the office of admissions that the major you desire can be supported on campus before applying.

While it is permissible for our international students to begin some of our programs in the spring semester, it is highly recommended that students who are new to the United States (U.S.) start their initial enrollment at Regent in the fall term, as there is more time for students to arrive and acclimate to Regent and the U. S. before the fall semester than there is before the spring semester. On-campus housing is very limited in the spring semester, and new students may have to find housing off-campus. Off-campus housing can be difficult for international students to obtain, because the process often requires the student to have a social security number that is issued by the U.S. Social Security Administration. International students are not eligible to apply for a U.S. social security number unless they can show proof of employment in the United States. Living off campus will also create transportation concerns, because we do not have a reliable public transportation system in our area. Therefore, new international students who are unable to obtain an on-campus housing assignment will be required to submit documentation to show they have secured alternate housing arrangements before an I-20 can be issued. On-campus housing is generally easier to obtain in the fall semester. Students who are transferring from another U.S. institution who are admitted to Regent for the summer term are required to be enrolled full-time in that first summer term, and must attend the mandatory SEVIS/International Student Orientation before the fall semester. Summer admission is not permitted for students who are new to the U.S.

Learn more about our degree programs »