Regent University has carefully designed all public areas for accessibility and we are continually improving services for people with disabilities.
The computer lab in the Student Center has a work station that is specially equipped for students with disabilities:
- ZoomText for visually impaired students
- Intellikeys keyboard for mobility-impaired
- Trackball mouse
- Desk with adjustable height
- Lab attendant who is trained and ready to help
The University Library also has provisions for accessibility:
- Workstation carrel for students with disabilities (reference desk & reading area)
- Special keyboard with large keys
- ZoomText software
- Alladin Ambassador reader (choice of voices for reading texts)
- Reference librarian available to help
Students should always ask for any special accommodation they need. For example, a computer can be programmed to adjust to the needs of a particular student when that student logs on. Contact Disability Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757.352.4579 for additional help.