When you receive a Learning Support Plan Accommodation Letter from the Disability Services Coordinator, you should do the following:
- Read and retain the Accommodation Letter
- Confer with the student to establish the best means of providing accommodations
- Sign the Accommodation Agreement Form and return a copy to Disability Services
- Provide accommodations in a reasonable and timely manner
- Contact Sherry Todd, Disability Services Coordinator for clarification: 757.352.4842, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.