I could put out a huge laundry list of devotional links but have chosen to review and present a handful. They reflect a variety of areas, interests, and approaches. If you particularly like one, bookmark it because this list will change from time to time as folks like you make suggestions.
- Dr. Gyertson spoke on the work and ministry of the Holy Spirit at University Chapel on April 13, 2011. Here his paper tells more about the Spirit's work in his own life. Enjoy!
- Dr. Campo spoke for the President's Chapel on September 7, 2011 and referred to a brilliant paper by Dr. Amos Yong of the School of Divinity in his talk. You may view this paper here.
- The patriarch of daily devotionals. A few years ago, Christianity Today asked a group of Christian leaders what were the ten most influential books in their lives apart from the Bible. This devotional appeared more frequently than any book of any kind: Oswald Chambers' My Utmost for His Highest.
- Neil Anderson is a Christian counselor whose insight into the Word can give you insight into your life: Daily in Christ.
- How's your devotional life? How's your devotional life with your wife or husband? Print this out and read it together, discuss it together, and pray together!: Moments Together for Couples, by Dennis and Barbara Rainey.
- God in the Marketplace—Scriptures and Business. Here are some real-life, practical insights, not from a pastor, but from a business person: TGIF (Today God is First) / Marketplace Meditations, by Os Hillman.
If you have a favorite devotional link to share please complete the form below.