To order online: Transcripts can be ordered via the Internet 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse. You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number. Your signed consent is required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, you may sign electronically using your mouse, or a consent form can be generated for your order that you can return via fax, mail or as a scanned email attachment. If unable to order online, please email email@example.com for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: Transcript requests cannot be held for pending grades (including grade changes) or degrees. Once you see your grades and degree posted in Genisys, you may request your transcript.
The Regent University Registrar's Office provides official transcripts to students upon request. An official Regent University transcript is a complete record of the student's academic history at Regent University. Partial transcripts will not be provided. Unofficial transcripts are not offered and requests for unofficial transcripts will not be honored. Current students may view an unofficial transcript by logging into Genisys.
- For your convenience, transcripts may be ordered online.
- Regent now offers convenient electronic delivery of PDF transcripts. Please select "Electronic PDF" under Delivery Method for expedited delivery of PDF transcripts.
- Mailing addresses (paper transcripts) and email addresses (PDF transcripts) are provided by the transcript requester. Regent is not responsible for address inaccuracies or inability to retrieve PDF transcripts. Be sure to confirm the delivery address you entered prior to submitting your request.
- Transcripts will not be released if there are any holds or financial obligations, including library fines, parking fines, unpaid bills, or unmet loan exit counseling requirements. Once these accounts are settled you may submit a transcript request. Contact the Business Office to resolve any financial obligations.
- Cash and checks cannot be accepted by the Registrar's Office.
- All transcripts are mailed via USPS First Class Mail unless otherwise requested and additional fees paid.
- Expedited requests must be made by 12:00 p.m. Eastern time. If received after 12:00 p.m. the request will be processed the next business day.
- When picking up transcripts from the University Registrar's Office, a valid picture ID must be presented. The transcript will only be released to the requestor.
- Requests for test scores or transcripts from other institutions are not honored.