Hours of Operation
Standard Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday: CLOSED
As part of the IT department, Media Services provides technology support to the faculty and staff of Regent University. The department is committed to supporting Regent University's academic technological needs now and in the future.
All events starting before, ending later or occurring outside the normal working hours will incur a service charge of $35 hr.
Event and Media Requests
- All services require the submission of the appropriate Request Form. Upon receipt of the form, Media Services will review the request and contact you should we require further details.
If you request event support and feel that our recommendations are insufficient, you may request additional cameras or micophones at the following rates:
- Extra camera (with technician to run the camera) is available for $35 hr.
- Extra mics are available for $10 each.
- Live Streaming - You must have at least 5 guaranteed online viewers in order to qualify to have your event live streamed.
- Visual Displays are not available in the Library Atrium before sunset.
- The large outdoor screen is not available for events that do not have a reasonable expectation of around 500 people.
Late Requests and Cancellations:
- For Media Services requests submitted fewer than 10 business days in advance for events or 3 business days in advance for classes, there will be a $50 late request fee charged to your school, department, or organization.
- For last minute cancellations/re-schedules (12 hours or less) or failure to communicate a cancellation/re-schedule to Media Services, the following fees will be charged:
- $25 - For classes, any events that require audio or video records, or events that require a technician to assist with setup.
- $15 - Projector and Spiderphone setups.
Video Editing and Duplications:
- All events requiring video editing will be reviewed and edited by our staff. Upon completion of the project editing (as determined by our staff) additional editing can be done on your project at the rate of $35 hr.
- Media Services does not do personal duplication projects.
- Depending on the amount of duplications needed, academic duplications will either be done by Media Services (small orders) or they will be outsourced and charged accordingly.
- Turnaround time for requested jobs depend on the current work load. Call x4514 or x4674 for an estimated turnaround time.
If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.