Financial Aid Resources for the Military
Whether you are currently serving our country, or have done so in the past, the Central Financial Aid office is here to help you! Please use the links below to assist you in applying for military benefits and scholarships.
- Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program
- Military Tuition Discounts (School-based)
- GoArmyEd (Tuition Assistance for Army Active Duty, National Guard, and Reserves)
- Troops to Teachers
- VA Benefits (Business Office)
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA)
- Army ROTC Scholarship
FERPA Waiver Forms
Regent University will not release a student's financial information to a third party unless the student has completed and submitted a FERPA Waiver Form to the Registrar's Office allowing us to do so.