Because of the unique mission and resources associated with Regent University, a number of centers have been developed to engage in those activities that further extend our outreach and influence in the world.
To learn more about the individual centers, please visit the websites listed below.
- Center for Christian Thought & Action
- Center for Entrepreneurship
- Center for Global Justice
- Center for Global Missions
- Center for Trauma Studies
- Institute for Disability & Bioethics
- Institute for the Study of Sexual Identity
- International Center for Worship
- Marriage Ministry Assessment Training & Empowerment (MMATE) Center
- Martinson Center for Mathematics & Science
- Youth & Urban Renewal Center
Activities of the centers may include research, conferences, workshops, certificate programs, consulting, training, and other resources aligned with the individual school's field of expertise.