Christ-like character, People and Progress
To cultivate Christ-like character and educate competent, ethical, entrepreneurial, culturally and globally-minded business professionals from a Biblical perspective to change the world for Christ.
RU Global Goals
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to illustrate traditional business theories and concepts.
- Graduates will identify cultural distinctions and communicate effectively across cultural barriers through written and oral modes of communication.
- Graduates will display the ability to analyze business operations from a global perspective and develop ethical and practical solutions.
- Graduates will demonstrate the process of applying Biblical principles and theological concepts to business practices and operations.
- Graduates will illustrate the process of selecting and applying innovative technology to business operations.
- Graduates will display the ability to identify business obstacles, conduct scholarly research and collaborate with cross-functional professionals in formulating and implementing business solutions.
- Graduate will demonstrate the ability to synthesize information, describe globalization and identify future business trends.