About the Campus
Regent University is ideally located on the southern east coast of Virginia, just 16 miles from the Atlantic Ocean, with a metropolitan area of about 1.6 million residents.
We are conveniently located near I-64, minutes away from Norfolk International Airport, which provides easy access to most major airports. See more information on travel, directions, and lodging.
Regent University sits on 70 acres of landscaped grounds, which complement the Georgian architecture of its buildings.
- The University Library provides access to over 750,000 microforms, 10,000 audiovisual items, and offers numerous online subscription services and resources, providing a nearly limitless research environment. The building also houses Regent's Law Library.
- Robertson Hall, which houses the schools of Government, Law and the College of Arts & Sciences, is equipped with the latest technology in audio/video equipment and cameras for simultaneous broadcasting. The building also boasts a 380-seat moot court/city council chamber and several classrooms.
- The Communication & Performing Arts Center, home for the School of Communication & the Arts, features a 750-seat theatre, a 200-seat experimental theatre, cinema-television production studio, film sound stage, screening theaters, technical studios, classrooms, teaching labs, and a back lot area for outdoor filming.
- The Student Center houses the University Bookstore , student organization offices, The Ordinary dining facility, a computer lab, a student lounge, and meeting rooms.
- The Founders Inn and Spa , located adjacent to the university campus, hosts a number of university events.
The university also includes the Administration Building, utilized for the School of Education and administrative offices, and the Classroom Building, utilized for the schools Business & Leadership and Psychology & Counseling.