- Academic Forms
- Course Evaluations
- J.D. Policies and Procedures Manual
- J.D. Degree Program Checklist
- J.D. Areas of Concentration
- J.D. Certificate of Advising
- M.A. in Law Certificate of Advising
- M.A. in Law Approved Degree Plan
- Lockers in Robertson Hall
- Examsoft Website (for students who desire to type their final exams)
- Regent University Course Catalog
- Regent Law Course Descriptions
- M.A. in Law Spring 2015 Course Schedule
- M.A. in Law Projected SBL Course Schedule
- M.A. in Law Projected GOV Course Schedule
- Fall 2014 Course Schedule
- Fall 2014 Exam Schedule
- J.D. Spring 2015 Draft Course Schedule
- J.D. Spring 2015 Draft Exam Schedule
- Regent Law Fall 2015 Tentative Course Offerings
- Regent Law Spring 2016 Tentative Course Offerings
- Regent Law Elective Course Rotation Schedule
- PractiSkills Courses
Continued enrollment in Regent Law is contingent upon adherence to the following:
Student Weekly Announcements are sent out by Mary Bunch in the Dean's office each Friday afternoon. Archived announcements can be found in The Law Student Online Community.
To access the community, log in to Blackboard and find "Law School Student Community" listed under your courses.
New Student Orientation (1L J.D. students only)
August 11-14, 2014
Law Student/Faculty Retreat (ALL J.D., M.A., and LL.M. students)
January 22, 2015
Part II of Orientation (1L J.D. students only)
January 29, 11:45am-1:00pm
Professionalism Program (1L J.D. students only):
TBA (Spring 2015)
Presented by the Virginia State Bar to all Virginia law schools.
Mandatory Events Requirements
If a student has missed any of the mandatory events this academic year, he or she is required to watch a video (posted in Blackboard) of the event and certify that it is completed. Below is also a link to the honors certification form that must be filled out, signed by the student, and returned to RH 223. All missed event videos must be watched, and the form returned in a timely fashion to avoid placement of a hold on your student account. The hold will not be removed until these requirements have been fully completed.
Reservation of the Right to Modify
Regent University has attempted to provide information, which at the time of preparation for publication, most accurately described policies, procedures, regulations, and requirements of the university. However, the documents referenced on this web site do not establish contractual relationships. The university reserves the right to alter or change any statement contained within them without prior notice.