- Serve as the School’s voice on the Council and be the primary communicator of their School’s concerns;
- Approve their School’s COGS budget and approve the disbursement of funds in accordance with Regent University’s financial policies and procedures;
- Promote School unity and the development of the student’s spiritual, professional, and social lives;
- Attend the weekly University COGS meetings;
- Conduct regular Town Hall Meetings within their School;
- Senators must meet regularly with their respective Deans or Associate Deans to discuss issues pertinent to their college;
- Attend and assist in student orientations and previews; and
- Work with the School or College Dean to promote the policies and mission of Regent University and COGS.