M.A. Applicants: Personal Statement Instructions
The Personal Statement represents an occasion to demonstrate your fit for the M.A. Program and an example of the level of your writing proficiency. To assist us in your evaluation, please respond to the following questions in a Word document. Your answers will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee in conjunction with the other items required for the application.
- Strive for clarity and specificity
- One and a half (1.5) space
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Responses should follow the word limit assigned for each question
- Responses should not be listed on separate pages but on one continuous document
- Include your full name in the header or footer of every page
Personal Statement Questions
- What is the foundation of your beliefs and values, and how do these beliefs and values affect your career aspirations? (Approx. 250 words)
- What is your current church involvement, including attendance, worship, ministries, and other activities? (Approx. 150 words)
- Why did you choose the master’s programs to which you are applying, including Regent’s M.A. in Law? (Approx. 150 words)
- Why are you pursuing a Master of Arts in Law, and how do your beliefs and values affect your career aspirations? (Approx. 250-500 words)
Submit the Personal Statement as a Word document to email@example.com.