All law school marketing projects wll be accomplished through University Marketing, Graduate Marketing Services, or Law School Contribute representatives (for website text changes). Read below for a listing of services and contacts.
Please contact the Office of Public Relations to report news, request interviews with faculty and staff, or to shoot footage or attend events on campus.
Graduate Marketing Services
- News Items & Social Media – Contact Leigh Anne Giblin for social media needs.
- Event Communication – Contact Carrie Grossmann for event communication (html/text invitations, follow-up, and registration pages).
Website Maintenance & Updates
Contact Carrie Grossmann for web updates.
For simple text updates to web pages, contact the following law school representatives first:
- Admissions & Financial Aid: Jefferson Kaster, Tom Foley
- Career & Alumni Services: Darius Davenport, Kathy Stull, Marcia Clarke
- Faculty: Carol Dick, Anca Potoan, Mary Bunch
- Law Library: Margaret Christiansen, Marie Hamm
- Student Affairs: Anna Becker, Phyllis Richardson
Major Marketing Services (view all services here)
To request services below, please submit a job request .
- Marketing Strategy & Concept Development
- Copywriting Management & Copy Editing
- Design & Layout
- Web Design
- Web Content Management
- Ad Materials for Print & Web
- Print Production for Collateral Materials
- Production Management of Video, TV and Radio
- Media Buying
Other Resources (provided by outside vendors)
- Design and/or Copywriting for Non-Marketing/Non-Recruiting Use
- Photography for Non-Marketing/Non-Recruiting Events
- Table Tents, Table Numbers, Signs, etc.
- University Business Cards
- University Stationery