Law Library Liaison Program
The Law Library Liaison Program was created to take the guesswork out of your interactions with the Law Library. Whether you need complex research assistance or help in tracking down an obscure resource, your Liaison serves as your primary contact for research-related requests. Your Liaison is available to:
- help create personalized current awareness and electronic alert services
- offer assistance with research projects
- provide individual training on how to use library resources effectively
- give in-class lectures or lead hands-on instruction sessions on specialized aspects of legal research
- advise and assist research assistants
Your Liaison will periodically request that you complete a Research Interest Profile. The information you provide will help your Liaison anticipate your research needs and assist the Law Library in developing the Collection to better support law faculty teaching and scholarship. Please visit the Law Library Liaison page for contact details.
Keep in mind that that the Law Library Liaison program is designed to simplify the process of obtaining the assistance or information you need. Please know that you are always welcome to contact any member of the Law Library faculty or staff directly for assistance.
To locate your Liaison's contact information, please click here.