Janis L. Kirkland
Assistant Director, Legal Research & Writing
- J.D., magna cum laude , T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond.
- B.S., College of William and Mary.
- Instructor, Legal Research and Writing Program, Regent University School of Law, 2000-present.
- Adjunct Professor, Regent University School of Law 1997-2000.
- Associate, Hunton & Williams, Norfolk, VA, 1987-96.
- Chemist, Hampton Roads Sanitation District, 1979-84.
An International Perspective on Environmental Liability, Environmental Dispute Handbook: Liability and Claims (1991) (co-author with Turner T. Smith, Jr. and Nancy G. Simms).
Journal Articles and Notes
What's Current in Asbestos Regulations, 23 University of Richmond Law Review 375 (Spring 1989).