The Application Process
1. Submit the application for admission.
- First-year, transfer, and visiting applicants should apply online through LSAC. If you have any technical difficulty in using the online application, please contact LSAC's Help Desk at 215.968.1393.
- Shortly after Regent receives your LSAC E-app, we will email you a login and pin for access to an online application status check.
- Regent University School of Law prefers online applications.
2. Submit two letters of recommendation in support of the application for admission, including one Faculty Recommendation and either a Clergy/Spiritual Life Recommendation (strongly preferred) or a General Recommendation.
- Visit our Application Checklist page for important detailed instructions regarding letters of recommendation, and to download our preferred recommendation forms.
3. Submit a current and thorough resumé.
4. Submit a Regent-specific personal statement. (See application for Regent's specific essay topics.)
5. Submit a $50, non-refundable application fee, which can be accomplished here.
6. Subscribe to the Credential Assembly Service (CAS). Click to create an LSAC account. Applicants must submit official transcripts from every institution attended to LSAC.