Graduate Degrees in Law
Regent University School of Law offers a rigorous legal curriculum approved by the American Bar Association (ABA). Grounded in Christian faith and values, Regent Law asks students to carefully explore the foundations of the law, developing lawyers uniquely equipped to serve clients with excellence, humility, and integrity.
"Regent's Christian perspective is the 'extra' added on to a
challenging academic program."
Teresa Hammons, '87
A.B. Harvard University, J.D., Regent University
Judge, Virginia Beach General District Court
"Top 10 Faculty in the Nation"
2013 Princeton Review
Learn more >>
Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Two-year J.D. - On-campus
- Three-year J.D. - On-campus
- Four-year & Five-year J.D. (Part-time) - On-campus
- Joint Degrees
Master of Laws (LL.M.)
Master of Arts (M.A.)
- M.A. in Law - On-campus/Online
Online Certificate: Master Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Master Certificate in Paralegal Studies - On-campus/Online