The faculty of the School of Divinity represent multiple denominations and provide both scholarly and practical perspectives on their respective fields of expertise. To learn more about an individual author or to contact that person, you may review the biography posted in the faculty section of this web site.
- Archie T. Wright, "The Book of Watchers: 1 Enoch 1-36 as a Background for the Demonic Pericopes in the Gospels" in Henoch, April, 2006.
- Donald L. Tucker, "The Rise of the Professional Doctor of Ministry Degree in the Association of Theological Schools," Evangelical Review of Theology, Vol. 30, No. 1, January 2006, pp. 13-30.
- Howard Foltz, Singapore: The Antioch of Asia, Singapore Center of Evangelism and Missions, January 2006.
- James Flynn and Wie L. Tjiong, "Fanning the Flames: How the Renewal Movement has Shaped American Theological Education." Pneuma: Journal of the Society for Pentecostal Studies. Published Vol. 28:1 – Spring 2005.
- Mara Crabtree, "The Meaning of Knowledge in Judeo-Christian Perspective: Understanding and Application for Contemporary Contexts". The International Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Change Management. Refereed journal article, Vol 4; Fall, 2005. Accessible at: http://ijm.cgpublisher.com/
- Michael Palmer, "Scripture Study in the Age of the New Media." In Charles Ess (Ed.) Critical Thinking and the Bible in the Age of New Media. Lanham, Maryland: University Press of America, 2004.
- Graham H. Twelftree, "Theology and the Church---Divorce or Remarriage?: A Response" (January 2004) Tyndale Fellowship for Biblical and Theological Research.
- Stanley Burgess, "Charismatic Movements," in Scott W. Sunquist, ed. A Dictionary of Asian Christianity. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 2001. (pp. 132-134)
- Amos Yong, "Possibility and Actuality: The Doctrine of Creation and Its Implications for Divine Omniscience ," The Wesleyan Philosophical Society Online Journal 1:1 (2001).
- Clifton Clarke, African Christology: Jesus in Post-Missionary African Society (Wipf & Stock)
- James Flynn, Words that Transform: Preaching as a Catalyst for Renewal (University Press of America)
- Wolfgang Vondey, Beyond Pentecostalism: The Crisis of Global Christianity & the Renewal of the Theological Agenda (Eerdmans)
- Amos Yong, In the Days of Caesar: Pentecostalism & Political Theology (Eerdmans)
- Amos Yong (& James K. A. Smith), eds., Science & the Spirit: A Pentecostal Engagement with the Sciences (Indiana University Press)
- Amos Yong & Clifton Clarke, eds., Global Renewal, Religious Pluralism, and the Great Commission: Toward a Renewal Theology of Mission and Interreligious Encounter. Asbury Theological Seminary Series in World Christian Revitalization Movements in Pentecostal/Charismatic Studies 4. Lexington, Ky.: Emeth Press, 2011. [ISBN 0981958286]
- Victor Cuartas, Empowering Hispanic Leaders: An Online Model. Forth Worth: TX, Church Starting Network, 2009.
- Stanley Burgess, Ed., The Encyclopedia of Pentecostal and Charismatic Christianity. London, New York: Routledge, 2006.
- Estrelda Alexander, The Women of Azusa Street, Cleveland, OH. Pilgrim Press, 2005.
- Peter Grabe, New Covenant, New Community. The Significance of Biblical and Patristic Covenant Theology for Current Understanding. Carlisle, UK: Paternoster Publishing, 2005.
- Amos Young, The Spirit Poured Out on All Flesh: Pentecostalism and the Possibility of Global Theology. Grand Rapids: Baker Academic, 2005. ISBN 0801027705.
- Wolfgang Vondey, Heribert Mühlen: His Theology and Praxis. A New Profile of the Church. Lanham, NY: University of America Press, 2004.
- Joseph Umidi, Confirming the Pastoral Call, Kregal, 2000
- Graham H. Twelftree, Jesus the Exorcist: A Contribution to the Study of the Historical Jesus (Tübingen: Mohr, Peabody, MA: Hendrickson, 1993)
- Graham H. Twelftree, Jesus the Miracle Worker: A Historical and Theological Study (Grand Rapids: IVP, 1999)