E-mail PagePrint Page
Army National Guard Chaplain Discount
Eligibility and Guidelines:
- Successful admission to one of the graduate programs in Regent University's School of Divinity, at the university's sole discretion.
- Successful admission into the Army National Guard Chaplain Candidate program.
- Accepted students must comply with all rules, regulations, policies and standards of Regent University.
- Students must apply for Federal Tuition Assistance (FTA) available to qualified National Guard members. The student is responsible for completing the FTA application process and ensuring that any unrelated charges are resolved with the Regent University business office. The FTA Authorization form needs to be submitted to the Regent Business office by the payment deadline.
- Successfully proceed toward completion of student's theological degree at Regent University and graduate.
- Two loan repayment programs are available for Regent University students who incur federally subsidized loans: $20,000 through the Chaplain Loan Repayment Program (CLRP) and/or $20,000 through the Student Loan Repayment Program (SLRP). Army National Guard (ARNG) scholarship awardees are required to complete all ARNG provisions in this process. Loan program eligibilities apply, and each State's Officer Strength Manager processes current information on all Officer benefits.
1. Apply for Army National Guard Chaplains Candidate program: 1800goguard.com\chaplain
2. Submit School of Divinity Military Financial Aid Application in the fall of each year.
* This form must be submitted by the tuition payment deadline date each fall. If your student account is not paid in full by the published payment deadline, you will be subject to a late fee. Please complete the application form including your contact information and degree program interest.
Army National Guard Chaplains Website: