As you strive to discern, respond to, and prepare for God’s call in your life, Career Services is ready to assist you with your vocational needs by providing resources, information, and counsel in the areas of career planning and employment. Regardless of where you may be in your ministry or career, Career Services strives to assist students and alumni in transitioning to the next stage of their calling.
Our office provides assistance in career planning and employment-related services to School of Divinity students and alumni.
Regent University School of Divinity and the Center of Student Development collaborate to offer professional career services to students and alumni/ae. Career Services include:
- Unlimited individual career, ministry, and vocational counseling for students and alumni
- Participation in an email list and job bank of vacancies advertised to the School of Divinity
- Career tests offered through the Center for Student Development
- Workshops and online websites on resume writing, CV writing, job search strategies, credential files, etiquette, and interviewing skills
- Individual critiques of resumes and other placement materials after participation
- Access to a websites and ministry links connecting students and alumni to relevant and timely career search information.
Students are encouraged to make full use of the career services and online career resources offered by the Center for Student Development.
There is no counseling fee for Regent University School of Divinity students and alumni. Our "drop-in" services are designed for quick résumé critiques and quick answers for students.
Both current students and alumni are encouraged to utilize the service offered through Regent University Center for Student Development (CSD).