Counseling and Psychology Graduate Degrees
Regent University's School of Psychology & Counseling prepares you in a distinctly Christian manner while meeting any applicable accreditation, certification and educational requirements for licensure. Our counseling and psychology graduate degrees are designed to encourage you to take your knowledge into the world in order to assist people in the prevention and resolution of the problems of human living. Offering on-campus and online counseling degree options, our programs provide flexibility while emphasizing Christian values and the restoration of relationships: individual to God, individual to individual, and restoration within the family, church and community.
Master of Arts (M.A.) in Counseling
- M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling —
- M.A. in Marriage, Couple and Family Counseling —
- M.A. in School Counseling — On-Campus/Online*
- M.A. in Human Services Counseling — Online
Master of Science (M.S.)
- M.S. in General Psychology — Online
Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.)
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology — On-Campus**
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Joint Degree Options
- Joint Degrees — Individuals may choose to pursue degrees from more than one graduate school at Regent University.
- Post-Master's Certificate Programs — On-Campus/Online*
* Accredited by Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
** Accredited by Commission on Accreditation, American Psychological Association (APA).