News & Events
Regent University Presents Second Ethics Media and Culture Conference
April 16, 2015
The presentation of the 2015 Chuck Colson Award.
In the digital swirl of the 24/7 news cycle and the perpetual over-share of personal details on social media platforms, journalists in this century are challenged to remain ethical in a realm of moral landmines.
- Tidewater Stage's Production of I Do! I Do! Opens in Studio Theatre
- Government and Communication & the Arts Launch New Concentration
- Tidewater Stage Calls for Talent in Upcoming Comedic and Musical Season
- Regent University Gets its Big Break
- Produced by Faith, Directed by God
- Regent University Theatre Presents: Eugene O'Neill's Ah, Wilderness!
- Regent Presents Shakespeare's Macbeth on Main Stage
- Regent Partners with Veteran Hollywood Actor’s Company on Film Project
- New CTV Production Manual Available