Bruce E. Winston, Ph.D.
Dr. Bruce Winston has been a part of Regent University since 1991, both with the School of Business and the School of Business & Leadership. Currently, he is the dean of the School of Business & Leadership. In addition to his administrative and academic duties as dean, he serves as the interim Ph.D. program director, teaches in the Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership and Doctor of Strategic Leadership programs, and is active in the school’s seminars and conferences.
As a lecturer and consultant in the U.S., Canada, Europe and South Africa, Dr. Winston’s expertise is in leadership, organizational development, university administration and strategic foresight. He also enjoys speaking and teaching in the areas of communication, quality improvement and marketing. Prior to his academic career of more than 18 years at Regent University, he led organizations in the commercial printing industry for 13 years.
Dr. Winston's research interests include servant leadership, organizational development and transformation, leadership development, distance education, and technology in higher education.
- Models of Leadership
- Organizational Development
- Strategic Leadership and Change
- Organizational Communication, Persuasion and Conflict Resolution
- Who's Who in the West
- Who's Who in American Colleges and Universities
- Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society
- Outstanding Faculty of the Year - 1994
- Completed the Master Instructor Program (1998)
- Recognized for outstanding efforts in distance education (2000)
- Ph.D. Virginia Commonwealth University, 1998
- MBA Regent University, 1990
- M.A. Communication, Regent University, 1990
- B.S. Rochester Institute of Technology, 1975
- B.A. Psychology, University of Alaska, 1973