Doris Gomez, Ph.D.
Originally from Austria, Dr. Gomez earned her master's degree at the University of Economics and Business Administration in Vienna. After several years in the global business world and years of experience in global trade, retail, manufacturing and consulting, she completed her Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership at Regent University's School of Business & Leadership. Upon completion of her Ph.D. she moved into the role of director for the M.A. in Organizational Leadership program. She teaches in the school's master's and doctoral programs, serves on several dissertation committees and is the book reviews manager for Regent's International Journal of Leadership Studies. She is also co-editor for Inner Resources for Leaders. Her research interests include leadership development in the online environment, online education and student retention, cross-cultural leadership issues, leadership formation, character formation in leaders and the inner life of leaders. Her studies and work at Regent University brought her all the way from Austria to the United States. She now resides with her family in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership, Regent University
- Master's Degree, Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, Austria
- Leadership development in the online educational environment
- Online education and student retention
- Cross-cultural and global leadership issues
- Leadership and spiritual formation of leaders
- Wholeness and inner life of leaders