To Our General Campus - From Interstate 64 (East or West)
Street Address: 1000 Regent University Drive, Virginia Beach, VA, 23464
We look forward to your visit to Regent University. To assist you in your travels, please follow Google Maps for general directions to campus. As you exit the interstate at Indian River Road, the instructions below will guide you to our campus:
Take exit 286B from Interstate 64 at Indian River Road. The right-hand lane immediately merges into Regent University Drive, just before the entrance to The Founders Inn and Spa (which also offers access to the Regent campus). View map
To Event Parking - From Interstate 64 (East or West)
The instructions below will guide you to Regent University free event parking:
- Take exit 286B from Interstate 64 at Indian River Road. The far right-hand lane immediately merges into Regent University Drive. Do NOT take this road.
- Continue on Indian River Road for approximately 0.3 miles. At the first stop light, on the right, is the entrance to The Founders Inn and Spa. You will stay on Indian River Road, continuing past this entrance.
- Continue on Indian River Road .3 miles to the second light. Turn right onto Centerville Turnpike.
- Continue on Centerville Turnpike approximately .3 miles to the first light. Turn right onto CBN Center Drive, where you will immediately see a guard station.
- Continue on CBN Center Drive a very short distance, passing the guard station on your left. At the stop sign immediately beyond the guard station, turn left into Visitor Parking (Lot "L" on the campus map).
- Additional event signage will guide you to your final destination.
Other Travel Options
Regent is easily accessible from both the Norfolk International Airport and the Greyhound Bus Terminal, both just 15 minutes away.
If traveling to Virginia Beach by air, you may take advantage of Norfolk International Airport (ORF), which offers convenient connections to most major U.S. airports. You may also choose to fly in to Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport , located just 35 miles from campus.