Top Military-Friendly Christian University
Since 2010, Regent University has been named a Top Military-Friendly University by G.I. Jobs Magazine and Military Advanced Education. Regent also is a fully accredited Servicemembers Opportunity College (SOC) and participating institution in the Department of Defense Memorandum of Understanding (DoD MOU), offering online and on-campus classes. We also participate in the VA Principles of Excellence program, as well as the U.S. Department of Educations' 8 Keys to Veterans Success. Behind these important accolades is a team dedicated to putting a high-quality, high-value Christian degree program easily into the hands of our nation’s armed forces members, whether you are Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard, Veteran, or a family member.
Regent is in the top 7 percent of most-affordable private Christian universities in the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities (CCCU) for bachelor’s programs and offers excellent military and spouse financial aid, which could mean little to no out-of-pocket costs. Regent military benefits include the Post-9/11 GI Bill® and Yellow Ribbon Program and other military discounts, such as:
- Undergraduate Military Discounts
- Tuition rate of $250 per credit hour (Active Duty / Veterans)
- $100 book credit per semester (Active Duty / Veterans)
- Spouse and dependent discounts
- Graduate Military Discounts
- 25% tuition reduction for Active Duty / Veterans
- 15% tuition reduction for Spouses of Active Duty
- Memorandum of Understanding with U.S. Army Command & General Staff College, Joint Forces Staff College, Defense Information School, Defense Acquisition University, and Army Logistics University which provide graduates with graduate advanced standing or undergraduate transfer credit.
- NOAA and USPHS Current and Former Officers
2015 U.S. News & World Report Veteran Rankings
- #10 Best Online Bachelor's Programs for Veterans
- #19 Best Online Graduate Education Programs for Veterans
- #69 Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans
2016 U.S. News & World Report Veteran Rankings
Ready to Visit Campus?
Contact: Military & Veterans Affairs
Direct Office: 888.638.3573
Discover Our Partnerships
Kimberly Miller, Military Veteran
"GI Bill®" is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.