Top Military-Friendly Christian University
Regent is a top choice college education for military and a fully accredited Servicemembers Opportunity College (SOC) offering online and on-campus classes from a Christ-first and Biblically anchored perspective. Whether you are on active duty, in reserve units or an Armed Forces veteran, you will find that Regent's values of Christ first, excellence and leadership complement your Service's core values well.
- Undergraduate Military Discounts
- Tuition rate of $250 per credit hour
- $100 book credit per semester
- Up to 15% spouse discount
- Graduate Military Discounts
- Tuition discounts up to 25% including spouses
- Memorandum of Understanding with U.S. Army Command & General Staff College, Joint Forces Staff College, Defense Information School, Defense Acquisition University, and Army Logistics University which provide graduates with graduate advanced standing or undergraduate transfer credit.
Endorsed by GI Jobs and Military Advanced Education as a “Top Military-Friendly School,” Regent is committed to the following principles:
- Credit recognition for military training and experience
- Active engagement with military and veteran students
- Public commitment to helping military/veteran students succeed
- Accountability mechanisms for tracking success
Please feel free to contact Regent's Director of Military & Veterans Affairs, Dave Boisselle, to arrange a campus visit.
Dave Boisselle, Director of Military & Veterans Affairs
Direct Office: 888.638.3573